In case you missed it, DexCharts is live on github now.
In spite of all this, I have made some progress. Not the chart-a-day progress I had hoped for, but progess none-the-less.
I’ve got a solid model for controlling virtually every aspect of an axis and font. I also have 2 new charts and many improvements on old ones.
And, better yet, it plays well with it’s friends…
It took me 6 months to see the hidden “r” in Dendrogram. Typos abound throughout my code calling this visualization the “Dendogram”.
The Dendrogram is a bit rough, but looking pretty good overall.
Dendrogram also plays pretty well with it’s friends…
That’s it for now…