It’s 1:30 AM. I have to work early in the morning, and I’m still plugging away at code. I can’t stop. I’m on a roll. My dad always said that “Every now and then, even a blind squirrel finds an acorn”.
Tonight, I think I’ve found several. I managed to tighten the code-base from just over 20,000 lines to 17,200 lines while adding lots of new functionality. Refactoring feels good. Finding a deeper understanding of D3 feels even better.
The generated assets are much more interactive and polished. Here are a few examples:
- Dendogram – An interactive tree.
- Force – Force diagram.
- Force Tree – A collapsible force diagram.
- Hive Plot – A hive plot.
- Indented Tree – An interactive and hierarchical tree.
- Partition Layout – Kind of like indented tree, only horizontal.
- Chord – A chord diagram.
- Starburst – A colorful wheel.
So far I’ve been plucking the low hanging fruit by creating programmable templates in Dex around D3 visualizations which only require moderate modification. Soon I hope to be churning out more original works.